Join me on Facebook!

Thursday, December 27, 2018

2018 - What a Year!

A lot has happened in the last 12 months! 

Late December is a good time to look back and take stock of where you've been!   Quite helpful for charting a course for where you are going.... 
It's been a busy year!  Here are some of the 2018 highlights from my studio, and I'd love to invite you to visit my website to see more! 

Winter Light - Snowscape - 10x8" oil on linen panel

Click here for more info

Autumn Birches,  11x14" oil on canvas

click here for more info




Summer Shadows, 12x9" oil on canvas

Click here for more info

Coneflower Fields, 8x10" oil on linen panel

Click here for more info


Sunshine and Shadow, 9x6" oil on gessoboard

Click here for more info 


Country Cottage, 12x9" oil on gessoboard

Click here for more info

Perfect Beauty, Peony Bloom,  7x5" oil on gessoboard

Click here for more info

Royal Purple, 9x12" oil on gessoboard

Click here for more info

Winter Glow,  7x5" oil on gessoboard

Click here for more info
These are representative of this year's work, but not all of what happened in my studio. 
And now, I'm getting excited for what the new year will hold!   

I'd love to keep you up to date with what's happening each month... and give you all the exciting news of the next things coming!    You can be added to my friends list where you'll get fresh news in you inbox, as well as cool discounts, get to participate in free art give aways, get downloadable gifts each month and more!   
Just text the word Helen to 22828   or click the button below!  We all are encouraged and enriched by friendship, and I value yours! 

 

I'd love to join you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...