Join me on Facebook!

Monday, August 6, 2018

Fields and fields of coneflowers!

Coneflower Fields, 8x10" oil on linen panel
© Helen Read


 Just a few weeks ago, I was wandering down the dusty road that is the very scene you see above. 
I was visiting my family who now lives in Idaho - and this beautiful field of coneflowers was catching the evening light just before sunset.    It was beautiful - arresting with the golden light being cast across the field.
I knew that this would need to be remembered in a painting!   A quiet moment captured!

One more thing...  I love staying in touch with my friends who find me online. 
Every month I send out a visual note that has fun possibilities!  I include such things as discounts, give-away contests, free gifts and downloads.  It's easy to join up... Just click the button below and it will take you to an easy sign up page!  Join my group of friends - it's easy and fun!


Yes! I want to join you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...