Join me on Facebook!

Friday, August 3, 2018

Some of my favorite paintings!



Some of my favorite small paintings need a home - and I need to make room for new ones! :) 

So, for a few days - get 40% off! 

The only way you'd know about this is if you get my 1x a month news letter.  And it's so easy to start receiving it.
But, why would you want to? 
Every month you'll get something special! 
  • Colorful and cheerful art that you get to see each month. 
  • Discounts, free gifts, give-away contests, and such things just for you as a friend of mine! 
  • News about the latest that's happening here in my studio 
  • Encouraging words for artists and for all of us 
  • Staying connected, friend to friend
So... sign up now - you won't be inundated with lots of emails, but you will get to hear from me every month.
Once you sign up, you'll get this latest letter with the details of this month's discount and a FREE gift inside too!  

You join the fun 2 ways  -  text the word Helen to 22828
or

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...