Join me on Facebook!

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Capturing Beauty...



Just that moment in time ...  the artist captures it. 
Quickly it becomes something else. 

I speak as an artist - but I also speak as an art lover.  That moment in time is forever past - and yet, it remains.  
There's something quite special about that. 
From the eye, mind, and hand of the artist - that moment lives on to bring pleasure, intrigue, and thoughtful contemplation to many. 

I'd love to include you... 

Every month, I send out a short news note to my friends with previews of my latest work, glimpses of life as an artist and teacher, encouraging words to all of us who have a busy pace of life, free gifts, discounts, contests for free art, and more. 

If you haven't joined the fun yet - it's super easy to do so! 
You'll get a note from me in your inbox about once each month - it's a great way to stay in touch!  


Just text the word  Helen to 22828

or hit the button below!   


Yes! I want to join you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...