Join me on Facebook!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Complete?


You may have wondered why I haven't posted anything in about a week. I've just returned from a week in Texas! It was a great visit - but any time you leave town and return, it takes awhile to get life back in gear. I hope that I have captured some interesting visuals on this trip, however, that you may soon see in some new landscapes.

In the meantime - here is the (perhaps) finished version of the landscape you've seen me working on. I have a few final things to assess and adjust. And, I want to take a much better picture to post here. Since it is larger, I have to use a camera rather than a scanner. Overall, I'm happy with the contrasts, which creates some tension - and atmospheric softness, which is somehow soothing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...