Coming up with cool titles for my paintings can sometimes be a challenge!
These are 3 of my latest paintings - and they need something more than the
simple titles I came up with..... so -
Now through March 31st
I'm offering a contest to my Studio Friends
with a chance to win -
my newest set of floral notecards,
which are not yet available to the public.
(read the simple rules for this contest below!)
Oil on canvas (white tulip)
1. Join my Studio Friends email group (information and a quick sign up box are located on the right side of my blog). If you get regular emails from me already, you are already a member - you can skip this step!
2. Email me with your title suggestions ... send me as many ideas as you have ~ which will give you more opportunities to win! my email address: email@example.com
3. At the end of March, titles will be chosen from the suggestions for the 3 paintings above.
If your title is chosen, I'll contact you and find out the shipping address. You'll receive a hot-off-the-press set of my newest set of notecards featuring florals.
4. Oh - and of course! - Invite your friends to join us!
5. Then - look for next month's contest/drawing for all my Studio Friends members!
I hope you'll have fun with this. Its my way of acquainting you and others with my work ~ while establishing contacts and creating a little bit of fun!! Upcoming ideas, which will be open to my Friends include such things as freebie previews of some of my latest work in the form of free downloadable prints, online title parties - such as we are doing right now, drawings for free paintings, drawings for gift baskets, etc. So join us, if you haven't already!