Join me on Facebook!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

3 Pink Roses


3 Pink Roses - 8x8" Oil on Canvas

SOLD


The paint has dried enough to scan and post. It is 8x8" with a deep gallery wrap, painted around the sides, so no need to frame. The color scheme worked out well on this - I love the warm green and the fact that the pink roses pop!

Thank you to my friend, Linda, who brought these flowers to my daughter during her convalescence from oral surgery! I nabbed them for a day to my studio to paint... they were just beautiful!

7 comments:

Debra J.Sepos said...

I love this one!
Hope your daughter is getting better.

Chris said...

Very peaceful painting of the roses! I like the way you cropped the picture. I hope your daughter recovers quickly. I'm sure this painting cheered her up.

myonlyphoto said...

Very nice, may be you shouldn't sell them, lol. Anna :)

Anonymous said...

The roses are so beautiful as is the background that brings out their beauty. I love it, keep up the good work as I look forward to seeing each new creation. God has blessed you with such a great gift. FR

Anonymous said...

Hey Helen, for some reason your photo is not showing. I'll check back later.

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful roses Helen. I love the feel that you captured.

Bronwyn said...

The rose on the left especially looks real. I would like to see how these look with a different coloured background, rather than green.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...