Join me on Facebook!

Thursday, September 19, 2024

Today is a Great Day to....

 

Become an Artful Friend!
JOIN HERE

 

When you do, you'll get a once a month colorful arty note from me with something fun I make just for you!   In October, I'll be having a drawing to win this original oil painting!  All the details about how to enter to win will be in that note.   I love sending these small paintings to friends.  They are a FREE gift ~ Over the years, I've mailed them coast to coast and overseas as well. 

 

The drawing for this bluejay painting will be the last Artful Friends drawing of 2024! 
I'd love to include you in the drawing that will occur in early October.

 

 

What else can my friends expect??   You'll see the new work I've been working on during the last few weeks and friendly news from my side of the easel. I frequently give lovely discounts on original art, downloadable and printable artwork that I make, and special offers that are only extended to those who receive my notes.

 

Don't worry, your inbox will not be crowded with email.... who likes that?   I'm busy painting rather than writing email after email!  But, this IS the best way to connect, have dialog, and stay in touch.  (I use a secure provider, so your information is never shared.)

 

You know, social media changes the algorithms and rules of engagement constantly, which makes it very unreliable for actually getting the latest so you don't miss out.   That's why being an Artful Friend is great!   It's FREE, of course, and I always try to make my notes worth opening!   When you click this link, you'll be able to subscribe.  You'll get a welcome email and then look for my note to come to at the first of every month!    Yay!  Let's be Artful Friends!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...