Join me on Facebook!

Friday, October 4, 2024

Take a Peek! Do you love seeing the artistic process?

 

(Unfinished - still on the easel.  Check out the YouTube video below to see my process so far!)


I always enjoy seeing the artistic process that other artists use.  There are things to learn, and new ideas to try.

This latest painting is still on my easel.  It measures 16x20" and is painted with oil on stretched canvas.  I took the reference picture at Morton Arboretum in Lisle, IL on a hot summer day.

You can see the process I've used in this short 4 minute video that explains how I started and have proceeded so far.  It's not yet finished but when it is, I'll title it and it will be seen on my gallery website (https://HelenCRead.com)

See the Youtube video here!

Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel while you are there!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...