Join me on Facebook!

Sunday, March 8, 2020

As artists... we need to be intentional



I know how much I need to be intentional.... 
day by day. 
week by week. 

In the busy world of our lives it's hard to stay connected with our own creative spirits, to be committed to follow the path we were designed to live. 
So many things arise...
get in the way... 

Just this week, things completely beyond my normal routine
Great things... 
have demanded my time and attention. 
Things I wouldn't trade away - but, now I need to get back into the pace of my artistic calling. I need to get back to the things I've been created to do.

Maybe you have wrestled with the same things. 
Here's a link to an interactive work sheet with 5 small steps you can start today. 
You'll also get a little shot of encouragement from me every week in your inbox! 
Click here!  Download the worksheet. We are on this journey together!!   
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...