Join me on Facebook!

Friday, March 27, 2020

A New Website and a Free Painting Lesson!!


In this time of national pause, let's let
PEACE 
overcome 
FEAR

Let's take time to renew our minds and hearts. 
For me, time to be in prayer - time to let the words of Holy Scripture 
soak into my heart is so vital. 
And, I also think the act of creating is a way we can 
fight back against those doubts and fears that can creep in.  

The painting you see above is a free step by step lesson I'm offering through my new
website.  You supply the materials - and I'll supply everything else you need! 
 
So, I invite you to click on the link, follow the menu at the top to gain access to the free lesson, put on some restful music, give your heart a rest from the headlines of the day ~ and create! 

As you create remember this, which gives me hope
and reminds me that we are never alone! 
"Do not fear anything, for I am with you;
Do not be afraid, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, be assured - I will help you; 
I will certainly take hold of you with My righteous right hand." 
Isaiah 41:10
 
my new website:   https://HelenCReadArt.com
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...