Join me on Facebook!

Friday, July 5, 2019

Ode to Peonies

Ode to Peonies,  7x5" oil on gesso board 
© Helen Read

Sold
 
I love peonies.  I wish they bloomed a little longer than 1 short week.  I gathered these out of my garden and added a few sprays of Lady's Mantle flowers.  Someone told me that they never fade when you've painted them.... I like that!  These lovelies are gathered together in wonderful blue mason jar ~ ready to bring color to your wall all year long!  It is ready to ship, frame and hang!  

 
By the way, in just a few days I'll be sending out my July news note - and there will be a contest again this month for a free mini painting.  If you don't get my news note, where all the details will be found on how to order -
just text the word HELEN to 22828 and you'll be signed up!  
I'd love to share a little painting with you!   You'll also be able to download and print one of my paintings each month!  I offer my friends discounts and of course, news from my side of the easel! 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...