Join me on Facebook!

Sunday, July 21, 2019

Fly away, fly away.... to Pennsylvania!



The winner is.... in Pennsylvania!   

This little mini painting and it's easel have just been sent off to PA!   
YOU could be the next winner!!  
Here's how: 
  • Every 3 months or so, I hold a contest for a free mini painting and easel... that's right - FREE!  
  • In order to enter the contest, you'll need to get my once-a-month news note with all the details. 
  • When you enter the contest, your name is put into the virtual hat 
  • And on the specified date, I randomly pick a winner!  
Isn't that easy?!! 
But, you won't know about it or how to enter it unless you get my news note. 

What's in the note each month?? 
So glad you asked! 

  • First of all,  an uplifting friendly note from my heart to yours 
  • You get early peeks at what's happening on MY side of the easel
  • I very often give a great discount on a particular painting, and part of the proceeds go to a worthy cause, helping people in need
  •  Downloadable, free art that YOU can print and enjoy!
  • And every few months, a contest for an original work of art!  
  • It's a lot of fun... and I never inundate your inbox!  I just send a colorful, arty note each month.

    You might wonder about your email address getting shared elsewhere.... nope! 
    NEVER!  
    I use a secure email service... I hate spam and I'll bet you do too!  So your email is safe!

    Are you ready to join the fun!? 
    There are 2 ways to join me...
 1.  Text the word HELEN to 22828 and sign up on screen! 
or 
2.  Hit the button below and sign up!  


Yes! Let me sign up!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...