Join me on Facebook!

Friday, January 4, 2019

There's still time to enter and WIN!!

This little guy is ready to fly! 


This little 3x3" oil on canvas mini painting with a little easel for display will be winging its way to a new home... and it will be a free gift to one of my friends!   In a few days when my once a month friends news note comes to your inbox, you'll get all the details!  

Oh,  you don't get my news note?  

Well, that's easy to fix!  All you have to do is text the word Helen to 22828 and you can sign up.
or  just click the button below. 

Here's what you get when you receive my news note!
Fun news and downloads,  discounts and contests, and you get a glimpse into life as it comes to me! 
You can be sure you won't get inundated by notes from me all the time ( who has time for reading that?  and I don't have time to write and send more than 1x a month)   And you can be sure your email is never shared - I use a secure email service.  
Really, there's nothing at all to lose!  And, since you are a friend, I love sharing stuff with you!  
So, before you forget - or before my newsletter comes out and you've missed it, sign up now!!    I can't wait to send you the details in the first few days of January!! 


Yes! Let me join you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...