Join me on Facebook!

Thursday, January 10, 2019

In 2019 - Set a Goal and Keep It!

photo - rawpixel on unsplash

    As a visual artist, I've become a big believer in goals. But setting goals can be tricky, and maybe a little overwhelming. My best intentions can be so easily overtaken and left in the dust by life! It's happened to me - more than I might like to admit. But, I doubt I'm the only one...

    As this new year is just beginning, it's a good time to set some goals - make a plan for where to go this year and how I plan to get there. I found some interesting statistics from a Forbes Article citing a study done by the University of Scranton. The study found that only 58% of us make any kind of resolution or goal at the beginning of a year.... 42% of us don't even try. The article goes on to say that about 8-9% of goals setters succeed in achieving them and 49% have some success. So the good news is that setting goals has value, and the best success comes from clear and specific goals. Isn't that hopeful!?
    This is what I've found helpful and successful in my own life these last few years:
Read more

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...