Join me on Facebook!

Monday, September 3, 2012

September's Featured painting ~ End of the Summer

September's Featured Painting


                                                                  End of the Summer, 5x7" watercolor on Yupo
©2012, Helen Read 


Here is the finished painting!  Once again, I'm painting on Yupo and finding its qualities very interesting.  It holds the paint in a completely different way than the usual watercolor paper does - and surprisingly, texture is very easy to create as well.   In this painting, it begins to move a bit toward abstraction because of the way that the paint pools and puddles.  

Just for the month of September, this painting and its frame are featured for $30.00.   It is a one of a kind, so when it sells, it is gone.  If it does not sell by the end of September, it will revert to its usual price.   Grab it now, at its great price, for that small wall that needs color!  
 
SOLD

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

This is an awesome price for a beautiful piece, Helen! I'm going to re-visit on payday and hope it is still available. I keep wanting to paint grapes myself and haven't managed it yet.

Helen Read said...

Thank you, Sherry! It sold quite quickly! I have a few other "grape" ideas, though! I hope to paint more of them soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...