Join me on Facebook!

Friday, April 12, 2019

Center Stage

Coneflower, centered,   8x8" oil on gallery wrapped canvas
(painted around the sides) 
©Helen Read

This lovely colorful oil painting is waiting for it's home.  I have been painting larger paintings lately, but this smaller gem is eye catching!    This painting is offered for the month of April to my email friends at a 15% discount ... AND, when it sells, I will also donate another 15% to a wonderful charity that offers help and healing to women who are survivors of human trafficking.   

To make this purchase, please send an email and let me know you'd love to be added to my email friends list and you'd like to purchase this beautiful painting!   This discount runs just through the month of April.  It is an original work, a one-of-a-kind!   Take a minute to get in touch and I'll sign you up and send you all the info about this little painting and how to make it yours.  

When you sign up for my emails:
Every month, you'll get a friendly, fun email from me - sometimes I have a contest to win a free painting, I often offer a discount (like this one), I usually have something you can download for yourself. And of course, I keep you up to date about my newest works and what's happening on my side of the easel!  
It's a great way to stay in touch! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...