Join me on Facebook!

Friday, October 26, 2018

The Artist's Mindset -- It Plays a Critical Role!


I’ll bet it happens to all of us in one way or another …. the games our creative minds play; they can be a such a roadblock.   I’m talking about those messages that come (unbidden) into the mind and find their way into the heart. You know, they are spoken in the tone of “you can’t do this”, “what you are doing has no real value”, “you should spend your time doing something that …”, “you are no expert!” ,  “Don’t try it, you will fail.”
  
  But, there's hope! Read the whole article here 


I don't know about you, but I need encouragement from time to time. If you do too, I'd love to be an encouragement - just hit this link and you'll get some great ideas and encouraging words a few times a month right in your inbox!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...