Join me on Facebook!

Sunday, May 6, 2018

Walk with me!

Arbor Path, 16x12" Oil on canvas
©Helen Read


Today was just this sort of day!  Spring is arriving... and it seems over night that leaves have popped open and the grass has grown 3 or 4"!   The bright sun is juxtaposed with bands of shadows... and an intriguing pathway leads  us toward more discoveries!   Such a delightful time of year, which is why I love painting it in all it's glory! 
There's something wonderful about being outside - and then, bringing the beauty of Creation inside to enjoy, no matter what time of year.

_______________

Maybe you didn't know that you could be included!  I'd love to stay in touch with you! 
Did you know I send out a pretty cool news note each month? 
It's visual (of course) and I include a variety of fun things with you in mind.  Every month I have something(s) that I offer my friends, like a free painting give away contest, or a download print, or great discounts....
If you like colorful artwork and creative expression, you'll enjoy receiving a little artistic pick-me-up each month!
It's so easy to be included!  Just click the button below, and you're in!  



Yes, Please! Sign me up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...