Join me on Facebook!

Monday, May 21, 2018

Spread the LOVE!!



 Who doesn't need a little love?  
Every month, I send out some love to my friends - a colorful newsy note that arrives in your inbox.  You'll see what's been going on in my studio, get to read some of my thoughts on creativity and making art, and I always have some free things that are just for you! 
You never know, every few months I have a little give-away painting that someone will receive
(so far in the last few months, they've gone to friends in Georgia, Florida, & Texas!)
I like to include some interactive art that you can personalize and you'll get some insider previews and  discounts. 

It's easy to sign up!  Just click the button below!
My next note will be sent out in the next week or so  - sign up now so you don't miss my next
fun note and it's surprises!  

(I use a secure email server and your info will never be shared!)

Yes! I want to sign up!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...