Join me on Facebook!

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Don't Stop Now!




A  little excerpt from my April newsletter.  Let it inspire you to speak the message that is yours uniquely.  

Just before winter is over and just before the full bloom of spring occurs, it is easy for me  to feel like I’m running out of steam. Do you ever get that feeling too? The goals I have seem awfully weighty - and a little too distant.  

This can affect what I’m doing artistically as well as in just about every area of life. I’m reminded how important it is to nurture a positive mindset.  It makes all the difference! 

Do you believe (like I do) that each of us has been created with particular gifts and a unique voice in all of history? It’s kind of amazing, really!  And this means that your voice, in whatever way you express yourself, is valuable and needed!  So, here’s a positive word of encouragement - 
 
Let your voice speak!

Perhaps it is through art, but it might be through music or dance or writing or baking or gardening or something else!  There are countless ways to voice the message only you are able to speak. Don’t ever feel it isn’t worthwhile or good enough…
you are needed!
_________________________
I send out a colorful, visual newsnote each month and it's super easy to receive it.
Not only are there messages of encouragement, but I offer free gifts, downloads, discounts,
and other things that make it fun.


Don't miss out!
Click the button below and we'll stay in touch with a fun message
meant just for you!

Yes! Sign me up!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...