Join me on Facebook!

Saturday, February 17, 2018

The Day's End

Day's End, 7x5" oil on canvas 
© Helen Read

That evening walk... the tranquility of a setting sun.  It's what the soul needs at the end of the day.
It's the moment to reconnect with one's self and to remember in Whose hands the day has been held and in Whom the future rests.  For me, it is that quiet beauty ~ beauty of God's artistry that reminds me to breathe deeply, to let go of the things that
cause me a troubled mind, to relinquish my fears, and to allow peace to replace stress.
I highly recommend intentionally taking moments at the end of the day to reflect and regain balance!
 




Please read my recent article about why owning an original work is so much different than having a print!
Let me know what you think! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...