Join me on Facebook!

Monday, October 9, 2017

I'm giving gifts and surprises!!


Don't you love to get gifts? 

It's always fun to receive a gift ~ and I also enjoy giving gifts!  
For my newsletter friends - every month I create something fun just for you ... I really try to give you a reason to look forward to opening my email when it comes.  

In the last few months, I had a contest to win a free mini painting, and now it lives with one of my friends in Georgia.
On another month,  I offered a free print - anyone could download it, print it, and enjoy it! 
What's coming up next month???  
 Sign up and find out!!

Freebies, give-aways, contests, discounts, news  - and other surprises!!

All you need to do is fill out the form below and you'll be added to my list.
Then watch for my next newsletter which comes near the beginning of each month. 

So easy!

Sign up now!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...