Pages

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Spring - again

Spring ends up being a very busy time of year in the life of a teacher.
In fact, there's hardly time to breathe as we finish the school year and get our graduates out the door and batten down the hatches for summer... 

So, I'm posting a couple of my favorites from Spring 2016! 
And I will be back in my studio producing Summer 2017 paintings very soon! 
Both of these, by the way, are still available!  

I don't know about you, but I never get tired of spring's arrival and the beauty it brings !
Spring Awakens, 12x9" oil on linen panel
Click here for more info

Lincoln Marsh Pathway, 12x9" oil on linen panel
Click here for more info

  

(Both of these are currently framed in a wooden frame, which can be included for an addition charge of $20.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...