Join me on Facebook!

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Original Watercolor Paintings

 August Botanicals


What a great time to start or add to your collection of original works of art!   Should you wish matting to be added, there is a small additional charge for that. 

Along with the end of summer comes the beginning of a new school semester.  This week, I've returned to the classroom to meet my new students (about 160 of them this semester).   The semester, ready or not, is underway now.   My summer has been great and I hope yours was too!  I was able to do some travel and my family was in town for a wonderful visit too!   
Now, the fall is in view and fall activities are already beginning! 
In spite of the busyness of the new semester - I'll be working along in my studio! 
Keep in touch!!

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

If I was a teacher, I can think of no better class(es) to teach than art. Have a fabulous school year, Helen. I love these pieces too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...