Join me on Facebook!

Monday, June 27, 2011

The newest thing ... still in progress

Newest abstract --  Acrylic on canvas - 30 x 30" 

Well, I'm working larger and on something a lot different than much of my work.  First, I'm working on an unstretched canvas.   I probably will stretch it... later - after the work is complete. 
I'm also working with both pouring paint and with painting w/a brush. 
I'm also working with a lot of transparent paint.  So layer upon layer is building up. 
And, finally - I've added texture in the form of some cheese cloth adhered with clear gesso. 

So.... things are developing.  But it is a larger painting and its taking time!  
I'm interested to see what it will become.  In some ways, it will dictate to me what it must be. 
The mystery continues!  Keep watching!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...