Join me on Facebook!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Special Gift Ideas and Offers!

Dear Helen,

Can you believe it?  Christmas is on its way!   I know I have a lot to do before it arrives!  But, I do want to give you a few possibilities for stocking stuffers or gifts of fine art!   Check out my ideas below!    Of course, you will see many, many possibilities when you visit my website!
At Auction Right Now
Flowers in pink and blue
Flowers in Pink and Blue
Click the image to check the progress of this auction.  The starting price is a "steal"!  Maybe it would make the perfect gift!  I would love to send it off to you!

Auction now through Fri., Dec 10th.

Starting Price - $25.00
Great Stocking Stuffers!
Floral note cards
Floral Note Card Set
The perfect stocking stuffer!
A set of note cards featuring original art work!
Pictured above are floral note cards with envelopes, also available are Fruits of the Spirit, Whimsical cats, Comical birds, sea shells, and hearts. 
Please click the image to see all note card sets and find convenient purchase links.


Other Gift Ideas
Nest eggs
Nest Eggs Print
This lovely print is ready to frame! It is a print of one of my original oil paintings, and was recently featured in Wheaton Alumni magazine.
It measures 5 x7" and is in a matting with outside dimensions of 8 x 10"
Please click image for more information and a purchase link.

$ 25.00
plus shipping - $7.00
Please visit my auction, which is going on for the next 5 days, and stuff someone's stocking this year with note cards, or place a gift of fine art underneath the Christmas tree!   As an added gift to you, please note the contest below!
 
As always, if you know someone who would be interested in these ideas, please forward this email to them! 

And, as you know, I'm always trying to build my email list - please have your friends sign up! Its fun, its easy, and they will have the opportunity to participate in the offers I send out!

Wishing you a Merry Christmas,

Helen Read
The Studio Upstairs
Join Our Mailing List

Helen's Email
Visit Helen's blog, Brushstrokes, etc. to see the latest from her studio!
or  Visit Helen's website.

Follow me on Twitter   Find me on Facebook
Items will be shipped by USPS within 3 - 5 business days.
Free Gift Drawing!For each purchase made in the month of December, your name will be included in a drawing for a free gift from my studio!
Offer applies to December 2010 purchases. 
Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to studio_upstairs@hotmail.com by studio_upstairs@hotmail.com.
The Studio Upstairs | PO Box 251 | Wheaton | IL | 60187

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...