Join me on Facebook!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

December Sunday Morning


This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it! 
 
SOLD

I have had a crazy week!   It was the last week of class before Christmas break, so lots of things to get finished and grade!   I'm more than ready for a rest!   So, for the next 2 weeks, I get to hang out with my kids, bake, decorate, and most importantly - *CELEBRATE!* the wonderful and amazing birth of the son of the Most High God, Jesus Christ, on this earth!  
When I think about that with more than just my head, but with my heart, I can barely imagine it!
We needed to be rescued from complete darkness, and we couldn't do it ourselves... so, God made a way because he loves us!  That way included Jesus coming to earth as a human - living a human life, but without any sin - and then willingly giving up that life .... trading his life for ours. 
Christmas is a wonderful time of year!! 

 

1 comment:

myonlyphoto said...

Helen hope you are doing well.

Just dropped by to wish you happy holiday season, let it be filled with love and peace.

Amazing work as always.

Anna :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...