Join me on Facebook!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Another Old Favorite - Old Tree

Old Tree, 8x8" Oil on canvas 
©2007, Helen Read 
(Private collection - Austin, TX) 


Just posting a few older ones as paint dries on some current works in my studio.  I really love the shady feel of this one.  It was sold very soon after painting it.  And now, it resides 1800 miles away from me!    But, it will always be a favorite  -  reminding me of the state where I was born and raised! 

Soon - new works will be featured here.  The semester is now underway, my summer travels are over,  and I'm working in my studio much more regularly again!   (:-))   I like that!   Check back soon! 



1 comment:

Margaret said...

Fabulous. Next to old homes, I love old trees!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...