Join me on Facebook!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Just for fun! Birds that make a Fashion Statement!

Fashion and Style Note Card Set - set of 8 (4 designs) with envelopes - blank inside ©Helen Read Measurements 4.25 x 5.5"
Finally! I began working on these back at the beginning of the year.... and lots of you thought they were fun and needed to be made into note cards! Well, here they are! They've been awhile in the making as I looked at options to put them on larger cards. That seemed to be one dead end after another. So, I've put them onto the more familiar size card, and I think it works! Each of the cards features a bird character - in fine fashion! And each of the cards has a famous quote about style and fashion. I hope you enjoy them! They were fun to design.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...