Join me on Facebook!

Friday, April 3, 2009

Announcing!!

Title Contest Winners!
If you have been watching - in the month of March, I opened a Title Contest to
help me name some recent paintings. Well, I got some great suggestions, and now the
titles are chosen.


White Fire, 28x28" Oil on canvas


Dill-icious! 6x6" Acrylic on canvas


Still Steeping, approx 10 x 12" , acrylic on paper

Thank you so much, everyone who sent their suggestions! These winners will receive my brand new set of floral notecards, which are just coming off the press! Check in the next few days for a peek at what they look like.

I'll be posting a new promo or contest in the next few days. As I've mentioned, I'm trying to do something interesting and fun every month that gives my "Studio Friends" a chance to interact with what I'm doing! All you need to do is sign up for my email list and you'll be notified of what is going on! This is my way, during difficult economic times, to stay focused and to include YOU! Finding new friends and staying connected to my old friends has never been more important! If you haven't joined us yet - please do! You can see what I'm trying to do ... (and what you won't have to endure) ... on the right side of my blog.

1 comment:

Sell Art said...

I am really loving the 'white fire'. Great names for the pieces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...