Join me on Facebook!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Winter blooms

Wintersweet, approx 3 x 5.5" watercolor/acrylic on paper 
SOLD
I've been asked to work on a "flower of the month" card set and here is the first flower for that idea. This is a flower which blooms in winter on bare twigs before leafing. I love the colors and structure of the flower. I will be working with this image for printing next! Meanwhile - all the holiday festivities are now done at my house. I've had a wonderful few weeks of having my kids all home for the holidays. It meant that life didn't happen in any normal schedule ... (except for having to show up at school to teach my classes). Now things are getting back to normal and I'm back to work in my studio.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...