Join me on Facebook!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Final Posting in 2008

Happy New Year!


Watercolor Paintings and Drawings done this year.

I'm posting the end of the paintings that I've done this year... my final posting for the December rewind! I haven't posted the paintings that have been sold this year .... but, it has been a productive year, as you can see as you scroll through this month of postings. It is kind of good to see everything in one place!

Please have a safe and wonderful New Year celebration .... and may the new year be one of optimism and opportunity! Blessings!

3 comments:

Marian Fortunati said...

Great post....
How did you put all of those paintings into one panel???

Creative!!

Happy New Year!!

Karen Appleton said...

Hey Helen!
Happy New Year to you! What a great productive 2008 you have had, I'm looking forward to watching what you come up with for 2009!

Hope you have had a great holiday season!
Karen

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...