Join me on Facebook!

Thursday, July 7, 2022

Here's this month's gift!

 

I love giving gifts of art to my friends!  Every month I have something for you - it could be a free print that you can print (such as the bluebird above), or a discount, or a contest for a free original mini-painting plus always a friendly news update on art, my studio and life!  

Art lovers get one very visual friendly email a month.  It's a great way to stay in touch and to let you know what's happening from my end.  I always love it when you reply and I get to know what's going on with you too!  

It's easy to sign up!  Just click the link which will take you to a short form to fill out.  I use a secure email server, so you info is protected and never shared.  Then, you'll receive an email from me on the first Tuesday of the month with fun surprises!  :) 

Yes! Sign Me Up!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...