Join me on Facebook!

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Ruffles and Lace


Coming in just a few weeks  ~
this is my gift in July to my friends!  

I love Irises... such beautiful color!  
My first awareness of irises was as a child.  We lived in Texas on a ranch.  The colors of the summer landscape were green and sand - sometimes a reddish sand.  To get a flower to grow in summer probably meant it was a cactus.  (I learned early in life that picking the beautiful flowers of a cactus was never a good idea!)
But one year I found some iris growing next to a chimney on our property... that was it - just the chimney.  I'm not sure when the house had accompanied the chimney; well before I was around!  And near the chimney were purple irises.... still thriving, still blooming, years and years after anyone had tended them. 
 Such tenacity!  Harsh conditions. Abandoned but thriving. 

You'll be able to download this, print it and enjoy it in your own home, but you will need to get my newsletter to do so!  Every month I send out a newsy note with my latest work, with gifts and links to cool stuff!  
It's super easy to join - just click the button below and you're in!!
My newsletter will be sent during the first week of the month - click the button and watch your inbox on July 7th! 
 

Count Me In!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...