Join me on Facebook!

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Spring Peonies - creating a new painting


One of the flowers in my late spring garden that I love are  

Peonies!

They are large, colorful, and have such a delightful scent.  (Ants love them too!)

I wish they lasted longer - just about a week from start to finish - and then we have to wait another year.
Just as school was finishing and I was making my way through giving finals, my peonies were in full bloom.  I did manage to pick some and bring them inside to enjoy. 

From some photos I took, this little painting came about!
It's small - 5x7" - but bursting with color!  

 The final version is here, still drying of course.  I'll post the completed image
as soon as it is dry and ready to photograph.  

Meanwhile - the video shows the process I used to create this small gem!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...