Join me on Facebook!

Monday, March 4, 2019

Lovely Lavender

Lovely Lavender,  6x9" oil on gessoboard
©Helen Read 






What is more magical than a field with row after row of lavender in bloom!?  The beautiful color, the wonderful scent!   All of the senses are brought to life!  And this painting captures all of it. 

Sold unframed so that you can add your own frame, or if you'd like to have it all ready to go, I'll add a contemporary black frame to set apart and show off it's colors and it will be ready to hang.
(Please allow about 2 weeks before shipping, if sold framed)


Please visit my website to see this and additional works! 

And it's never too late to join my list of newsnote friends.... I love to give away art, to offer freebies, and to stay in touch!  Join me!  It's easy... just text the word  HELEN  to 22828, and you're in!  
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...