Join me on Facebook!

Friday, March 9, 2018

Flowers for Spring!

It's SPRING TIME! 
and I need to do a little spring cleaning...
I have a few beautiful flower paintings that haven't found their home yet
So, through the month of March, I'm offering the ones you see below  @ 25% savings from their usual selling price. 
Plant your garden!

Right in your own home for year round color!
Coneflower, 5x7" oil on canvas
Painted around sides - no need to frame
©Helen Read


Front and Center - Coneflower -  8x8" Oil on canvas
Painted around sides - no need to frame
©Helen Read





Coneflower 2,  7x5" oil on canvas
Painted around sides - no need to frame
©Helen Read


The above 3 Coneflower paintings can make a beautiful grouping,

_______________________________________________________
Winter Blooms, 8x10" oil on canvas
ready to frame
©Helen Read






Spring Tulips,  12x9" oil on gesso board
Ready to Frame
©Helen Read






Poppies in Bloom, 6x12" oil on gesso board
Ready to Frame
©Helen Read 


And... While you are here, 
don't go without joining my email list! 
Every month, you'll get a newsletter where I send out special discounts, offers, give-away contests, and freebies
 - but only to my email list friends... it's super easy & lots of fun!



Click Here ~ You're in!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...