Join me on Facebook!

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Glowing Light


In my last post I showed what I'd done for the under painting... 
And now, the painting has begun. 

This is still a work in progress - and in it's duel size (11x28") it's bigger than it seems.  I'm working on both parts simultaneously in order to achieve continuity.  This could be seen as 1 painting, but they are both separate - distinct from one another.  

What I'm working to achieve here, is that mysterious glowing light that was sifting through the trees, turning everything an interesting violet-red with colors of yellow and green still quite noticeable.  And of course all of that was reflected in the still water of the pond.  One of those moments of lovely light that happens in the fall.  
It's moments like this that calm my busy life - and remind me of a Holy Presence. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...