Join me on Facebook!

Saturday, November 26, 2016

A few final touches until these are done

I've been working on these 2 for most of November... 
The beauty and magic of the autumn sun filtering through leaves just beginning to turn their variegated shades is what captivated my attention,  and as if that weren't enough - it was all reflected back again in the calm water!  
 

Each of these 2 stands alone as a fall landscape painting. 
Each measures 11x14", oil on a linen panel


But they also create a panoramic view when placed together, which is why I painted them simultaneously!
I've placed them side by side here for a clearer view,
although the photography shows a difference in color where they meet...
But that's only my limited photography in not very good lighting.


As soon as these are completely finished, I'll take photos that are true and post the finished work.

As I look at the nearly finished work, 1 thought comes to mind:
It's a celebration of Autumn in 2 parts!
Perhaps this thought will help me with a title! 
Leave your thoughts about that, if you have a great title idea! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...