Join me on Facebook!

Monday, July 11, 2016

A little more done!


I must say,  it does seem to be taking forever!    I'm working along on this larger painting (2' x 3')  and I continue to make progress.  I often find that because of wet paint I can only work for a short period of time before I have to stop and let it dry.  Too many times, I've rested my hand in wet paint - and then a lot of clean up has to happen.  the tree in the foreground is not yet finished, the foreground ground has to be worked on.  And unfortunately the lighting for this is really not accurate.  When its finished, I'll photograph accurately. 

My goal is to have this done in the next few days so it can be put into an exhibit.   Yikes!   I have a lot of irons in the fire - time is going too fast!   I hope that I'll have its final form here to see in just a few more days!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...