Join me on Facebook!

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Would you be interested in....

$32.00 off the regular price?  from now through May 31st



Besides featuring my newest work and my comments about how and why and my intentions as I paint in my monthly newsletter,  Notes from my Studio, I also made a limited time offer on these 2 paintings.  I only make this offer available to my newsletter recipients.  The offers vary from month to month.  I also include interesting tidbits about managing a full time job & art, about various travel experiences I may have, about how faith and my work intersect, and family events.  
Actually, its sort of a "slice of (an artist's) life".  Sometimes life gets very busy and you get a delayed version.  Sometimes there's great news that I can't wait to share, and you get an early edition.  

However, the way to get the newsletter version of what's happening is by joining my list! 
(And if you'd like info about how to get in on this month's offer - its not too late to sign up!)
Either email me and ask me to sign you up 
or 
sign up yourself! 

You can text:  Helen to 22828  to sign up 
or 
you can use this link

Yes! Add me in!

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

The callas have a Van Gogh feel to me. Is that done on Yupo? It is beautiful! I never manage the saturation of color that many artists get on Yupo though. The grasses are beautiful too, Helen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...