Join me on Facebook!

Monday, December 15, 2014

December - glitter and bows

colored pencil on black drawing paper
©Helen Read 

I'm sure I'm not alone!  December is extraordinarily busy!   I've been busy with all the typical December things - and getting my students ready for final exams and finalizing their last projects of the semester.  I've also been busy with the commission I've been diligently working on. 
And then, of course, family things - work events - celebrations....  
well... lots going on! 

But, what a wonderful time of year!  Celebration is in the air. 
I hope you take some time to reflect on the Reason we stop to celebrate! 
Merry Christmas! 


1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

Such beautiful color and technique! Can't believe the black paper didn't mute down that green and the white.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...