Join me on Facebook!

Saturday, December 20, 2014

2014 Highlights from my studio

The Christmas Holiday is upon us... then, just afterward is the New Year.
Wow, where did 2014 go? 

 
From my studio, here are some of where my time was spent.  
Of course, I'm not full time in my studio ~ teaching high school is my full time job. But consistent and frequent studio time is very important (as well as time working on matting, framing, and marketing are also part of the mix!)

Changing Seasons, abstract - acrylic on paper (22 x 15")


The Red Door, small pen/ink/watercolor landscape

Three Sisters, watercolor on Yupo 

Descanso Iris, watercolor on paper  (prints available)

Greenhouse Blooms,  watercolor on Yupo

First Breath of Spring, Oil pastel on illustration board

Country Pathway,  oil pastel on illustration board

Cellular Abstract, 15 x 22" acrylic on paper

The Edge of the Garden, Oil on canvas

These 5 paintings were sold to NBC studios for sets on Chicago Fire and Chicago PD - TV series

Callas at Sunrise, Oil on canvas

Hibiscus Bloom, watercolor on paper

Swedish Birches, oil pastel on illustration board

Autumn Colors, watercolor on Yupo

Sunflower drawing -- sold as tattoo art to a blog reader in England!  

Some of these works have sold, some are still quite available!  To see all that may be available from my studio please visit this link

And of course, I've been working on a commission this fall, which is larger and rather complex.  Here is its current state of being.... very soon to be finished! 
 
 Oil on canvas

Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! 


2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

An amazing breadth of work, Helen. I just love seeing your art. Gorgeous!

Helen Read said...

Thank you so much, Sherry! Your comment is very encouraging! I hope 2015 will be a year of more growth! :) Have a wonderful Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...