Join me on Facebook!

Sunday, December 29, 2013

2013 In Review ...

What a busy year it has been!   Its been a good year - but with much busyness.  Family events have been notable.  My youngest got married this past summer in a beautiful wedding... Just 9 months prior, my middle son was married in another beautiful wedding.  Its also been a year of working on larger works of art, completing 3 larger paintings and also a number of smaller ones.  And, I've continued a full time job of teaching.  My daily schedule has been full and sometimes demanding.  As part of my teaching career, I've completed several more graduate classes - with just a couple more to complete this spring. 

In this post, I'm including some of the highlights of this year's studio work... The spring promises to be busy - but, I am looking forward to more studio work as the new year begins. 










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...