Join me on Facebook!

Friday, June 7, 2013

Back at the easel!


This small painting is still in progress!  I've been exploring new supports with acrylic.   This is clayboard.  A few finishing touches are still needed here - but its kind of nice to be working small again.  Most of this spring, I've been working on larger paintings - this is why I haven't posted as often.

Also, its has been an unusually busy spring.  My youngest has graduated from college and now wedding plans for this summer are underway.  And, of course, the end of a school semester is always very busy - but this year, much more than usual.  My last day of school was yesterday, so I do plan to be at my easel much more than just lately.

I'll post the finished version of this one in the next few days.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...