Join me on Facebook!

Saturday, May 18, 2013

My progress, though slow, continues


Its been a very busy spring.  That's really an understatement!   Work is always busy at this time of the year with another semester winding up and finishing, all the grading and final grades to do - the school year to finish up and clean up.... but this year, I've also celebrated my youngest daughter's graduation from college and now we are preparing for her summer wedding.   Yet - I am continuing to find a few moments here and there to paint.  This one is in the ongoing abstract series that I've been working on since January.  As you can see, much more needs to be done - but the progress is slowing moving forward.   I hope to have it finished in the next few weeks, so I can move onto the next one I am already thinking about! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...