Join me on Facebook!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall is upon us...

Barely There,  8x10" Oil on Canvas
©2009, Helen Read


Where I live, fall is definitely upon us.  Its been gloriously warm this last week, but all the colors are beginning to show and vibrate with color.  It won't be long until just a few leaves are left clinging to nearly bare branches.    

I'm currently working on some larger paintings in between all the other things that seem to keep me very busy with work and family.  I hope to post some updates soon. 

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Helen, I really like this (love your abstracts too). This one just gives the feel of winter approaching. It almost has a mystique feel about it to me...and, I don't normally get that out of a painting. Maybe with the rain pouring down as I sit and type, I am feeling a bit of dread at the winter and cold approaching??

Your work is beautiful.

Leigh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...