Join me on Facebook!

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Spring.....

Break is over ... and I am back home after a great trip to visit my son at college! But - as you may have noticed, I haven't been working in the studio for a few days.


black feather study - watercolor on illustration board


However, I began working on this small study last night - a watercolor and a first study for a black feather that I hope to refine and continue working on. It is challenging to find the color of black ... it is more of a velvety purple black and the color of the shadows. Did you know that black - like white - isn't just one color ... but has innumerable possibilities! This is a very first study - so stay tuned for more to come!

2 comments:

William F. Renzulli said...

Exquisitely executed!!!

Debra J.Sepos said...

Very nice! Glad your back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...