Join me on Facebook!

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Looking Back - What's ahead?

2019
Was a year of steady artistic growth and pushing beyond the boundaries of what's comfortable. 
That seems right - doesn't it?  Artists take risks.... that's just part of the path. 
Getting out of our comfort zone... is where things really start to take shape. 
That looks different for each of us. 

Here's a bit of where 2019 took me






 Color became more saturated and color harmonies became more of the focus. 
This final painting shows where I'm headed.  It is still unfinished - the bottom section only shows the underpainting, but I continue to explore color and how to make it sing with relationships and juxtapositions.


 All of these and many more can be seen at my website!  

2020 - I'm excited to see what it will hold!  
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...